5.0" wi-fi motorized video baby monitor (29 pages)
Summary of Contents for Motorola MBP164 Connect
User’s Guide All-in One Smart Monitor and Intercom Models: MBP164CONNECT The features described in this guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Android™ devices. Please keep your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of Baby Unit Night Light Lights in Amber color for local. Flashs when in pairing mode. 2. Speaker 3. Power indicator Lights in Orange when plug the device into power socket. 4. Night Light button Press to turn on/o the nightlight. 5.
Overview of Parent Unit Audio Level LED 4. Power ON/OFF button Lights in Green, Green and Red Press and hold to turn on/o the when audio detected. Parent Unit. 2. Power Adapter / Battery LED 5. Talk button/ Press and hold to talk to your RED when mains adapter baby unit.
Table of contents Safety Instructions .................6 2. Getting Started ................8 Power on the Baby Unit ..............8 Installing the battery pack for the Parent Unit ......9 Connecting power supply for the Parent Unit ....... 10 Desktop Mount of Parent Unit ............11 3.
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard. Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft (1m) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
Presence of un-insulated "dangerous voltage" within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute a risk of electric shock to persons. WARNING: Presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature accompanying the appliance. This digital audio baby monitor is compliant with all relevant standards regarding electromagnetic fields and is, when handled as described in the User’s Guide, safe to use.
2. Getting Started Power on the Baby Unit The Baby Unit powers on automatically when it is connected to the power supply. • Choose a proper location with easy access to a power outlet. • Plug the Unit into the power outlet in your baby’s room. Ensuring sufficient clearance is given for it to detect sound and no more than 3 feet from the baby crib.
Installing the battery pack for the Parent Unit Black • Insert the wire tab of the rechargeable battery pack into the contact slot as shown above and fit the battery pack into the compartment. • Reattach the battery compartment cover. •...
Connecting power supply for the Parent Unit IMPORTANT: Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended. This will allow the unit to operate on battery in the event of a power failure. • Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit and the other end to the electrical outlet.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Please read these instructions carefully and be aware that this Companion Unit is only intended as an aid. It is not a substitute for responsible, correct parental supervision. Set nightlight The nightlight feature is intended to give the room a soft glow so the baby can be observed without disrupting it with bright lights.
4. System Requirements ® Smartphones / Tablets: Android™ and iOS only. Minimum requirement: iOS 8.0, Android 5.0 or above. For more information, please visit: https://hubbleconnected.com/ requirements. System Requirements...
5. Connecting Devices How does it work? Receive notification from any compatible device remotely Access your Wi-Fi Router MBP164 MBP164CONNECT CONNECT locally Hubble Service When a user tries to access the Companion Unit, our secure server authenticates the user’s identity and permits access to the Companion Unit.
User Account and MBP164CONNECT setup on Android™ Devices 5.3.1 Download Hubble for Smart Nursery App. • Go to Google Play™ Store to search for Hubble for Smart Nursery App. • Download "Hubble for Smart Nursery" App from Google Play™ Store and install it on your Android™ device. 5.3.2 Run Smart Nursery App on Android™...
5.3.3 Add the MBP164CONNECT to your account • Tap on Audio Monitors then tap MBP164 to add the device, read Skip to setup through the features of MBP164CONNECT or tap on (Pictures A3, A4, A5) PAIR • Press and hold the button at the front of MBP164CONNECT, the nightlight blinks in amber alternately indicating that the device is ready for pairing.
Next • Tap , the App will automatically search for your device as shown in the picture below. (Pictures A6, A7). SSID • Tap the device ( AudioMonitor-0164XXXXXX ) to connect to the App. (Picture A8) • Tap Next to search for the Wi-Fi router. (Picture A9) Connecting Devices...
® • Select your Wi-Fi network, enter your password and then tap Search. (Picture A10) ® • It will take a few minutes for the device to connect to the Wi-Fi the device is successfully registered to your Samrt Nusery account. (Picture A11) •...
User Account and MBP164CONNECT setup ® on iOS Devices 5.4.1 Download Hubble for Smart Nursery App • Go to App Store to search for "Hubble for Smart Nursery" App. • Download "Hubble for Smart Nursery" App and install it on your ®...
5.4.3 Add the MBP164CONNECT to your account • Tap on Audio Monitors the tap MBP164 to add the device, read Skip to setup through the features of MBP164CONNECT or tap on (Pictures i3, i4, i5) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Pictures i6, i7) Connecting Devices...
PAIR • Press and hold the button at the front of MBP164CONNECT, the nightlight blinks in amber color alternately indicating that the device is ready for pairing. The unit also bleeped three times and the Power LED switched off then on again. ®...
• Press Home Key to return back, tape the Smart Nursery app to resume setup, the SSID will be detected on your iOS device. (Picture 10) NEXT • Tape ® • Select your Wi-Fi network and tap Search. (Picture i11) Connecting Devices...
® • Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap OK. (Picture i12) ® • It will take a few minutes for the device to connect to the Wi-Fi network, the device is successfully registered to your Samrt Nusery account. (Picture i13) •...
Reset the Smart Monitoring Companion Note: If your Companion Unit is moved from one router (e.g. home) to another (e.g. office) or you have setup issues, then the Unit must be reset. PAIR button • Press and hold for more than 20s to enter to deregister mode and perform factory default.
6. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
7. Cleaning Clean your Smart Monitoring Companion with a slightly damp cloth or with an antistatic cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Smart Monitoring Companion with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
8. Troubleshooting Problem Problem Solution Category Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after password. registration. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: registered with us. Tap Sign in to "E-mail ID is not create an account.
Setting Up During setup on Please reset the Device to setup devices for Android™ mode and try again. Press and and iOS, I am not hold the PAIR button on the front able to find my of the Device untill you hear a Device during the beep.
General How do I download Android™: the App for - Open the Google Play on your Android™ and iOS Android™ device. devices? - Select Search - Type in "Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery" - The results will show the Hubble App - Select to install it iOS Device: - Open the App Store...
If you think you need a battery replacement, please contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE") What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory...
WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of...
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions:(1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
10. Technical Specifications Frequency band 2400MHz-2483MHz Operating 41°F - 113°F temperature Maximum RF Power 20dBm Battery 2.4V 400mAh, Ni-MH, rechargeable battery pack Power Voltage Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 150mA (Baby Unit) Power Adapter Ten Pao international Ltd (Parent Unit) S003GU0500060 Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 150mA.
International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylised M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo is trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.