Strangulation Hazard. Children have
STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord
out of the reach of children (more than
3ft (1m) away). Never use extension
cords with AC Adapters. Only use the
AC Adapters provided.
QUICK START GUIDE
For a full explanation of all features and instructions, please refer to the User's Guide.
1. Setting up your Digital Baby Monitor
A. Baby unit power supply
C. Desktop stand on parent unit
B. Parent unit battery installation and power supply
1. Insert the DC plug of
the power adapter
with the bigger DC
plug into the DC jack
on the back of the
baby unit, as shown.
2. Connect the other
end of the power
adapter to a suitable
The parent unit comes with a desktop stand attached to the back of the unit. To place the
parent unit on a desk, simply pull out the stand, as shown.
Place the parent unit on a flat, even surface.
A rechargeable battery pack is supplied and should be
fitted, so that the parent unit can be carried to another
location without losing the link with the baby unit(s).
Charge the parent unit before using it for the first time
or when the parent unit indicates that battery is low.
1. Slide off the battery compartment cover.
2. Insert the plug of the rechargeable battery pack into
the jack inside the battery compartment.
3. Fit the battery pack into the compartment, with the
label THIS SIDE UP facing up.
4. Slide the battery compartment cover back until it
clicks into place.
5. Insert the DC plug of the power adapter with the
smaller DC plug into the DC jack on the side of the
6. Connect the other end of the power adapter to a
suitable electrical outlet.
The charging indicator comes on.