Due to the characteristics of high-glossy products, using a UV humidifier nearby may create white-
coloured stains on the product.
― Contact Customer Service Centre if the inside of the product needs cleaning (service fee will be
Electricity and Safety
― The following images are for reference only. Real-life situations may differ from what is shown in the
Do not use a damaged power cord or plug, or a loose power socket.
• An electric shock or fire may result.
Do not use multiple products with a single power socket.
• Overheated power sockets may cause a fire.
Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. Otherwise, an electric shock
Insert the power plug all the way in so it is not loose.
• An unsecure connection may cause a fire.
Connect the power plug to a grounded power socket (type 1 insulated
• An electric shock or injury may result.
Do not bend or pull the power cord with force. Be careful not to leave the
power cord under a heavy object.
• Damage to the cord may result in a fire or electric shock.
Do not place the power cord or product near heat sources.
• A fire or electric shock may result.
Clean any dust around the pins of the power plug or the power socket with
a dry cloth.
• A fire may result.