SP6823 WD1255 PSE-BRZ
To Store Your Accessories
1. Slide extension wands and
accessories over the rings on the
2. To remove wands and accessories,
lightly rotate and pull upward.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire, explosion, or damage to Vac:
• Do not leave Vac running while unattended - you may fail to notice important signs
indicating abnormal operation such as loss of suction, debris/liquid exiting the
exhaust, or abnormal motor noises. Immediately stop using Vac if you notice these
• Do not leave Vac plugged in when not in use.
• Do not continue running when float has cut off suction.
• Sparks inside the motor can ignite airborne flammables. Do not operate Vac near
flammable liquids or in areas with flammable gases, vapors, or explosive/airborne
dust. Flammable liquids, gases, and vapors include: lighter fluid, solvent-type
cleaners, oil-based paints, gasoline, alcohol, and aerosol sprays. Explosive dusts
include: coal, magnesium, aluminum, grain, and gun powder.
• Do not vacuum up explosive dusts, flammable liquids, or hot ashes.
• Do not expose to rain or allow liquid to enter motor compartment. Store indoors.
• Do not handle plug, switch, or Vac with wet hands.
• Unplug Vac before servicing. If your Vac is not working as it should, has missing
parts, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, return it to
an independent service center or call customer service.
• When using an extension cord, use only outdoor-rated cords that are in good
condition. Do not allow the connection to come into contact with liquid.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of electric shock or injury: