SP6823 WD1255 PSE-BRZ
Wet/Dry Vac Assembly
1. Line up front of power head assembly
with vacuum port located on the front
of the drum, as shown.
2. Place power head assembly on top of
3. Be sure lid completely covers the top
of the drum so leakage does not
4. Push down on top of the drum latch
areas to cause the flexible locking tabs
to hook onto the drum channel.
5. Make sure that the locking tabs are
snapped in place to prevent the lid
from coming off. (See inset).
Your new Wet/Dry Vac is ready for use.
Tab Pulled Out
Insert the push button end of the "Dual-
Flex™ Locking" hose into the inlet of the
Vac. The hose should snap into place.
To remove the hose from the Vac, press
the release button in the hose assembly
and pull the hose out of the Vac inlet,