1. Important Caution • Always makes all connections before plugging the unit into an AC power outlet. • Do not leave the device in a place neither with high temperature nor high humidity. • Always do not handle the power cord with wet hands! •...
3-3 Body-pack Transmitter Model No.......... PT-900 / PT-900BD Frequency Preparation.... Crystal Carrier Frequency Range..600~960 MHz RF Outputs........10mW Stability......... ±10KHz Frequency Deviation....±48KHz LED Display........Power On/Off, Low Battery Controls......... Power On/Off, AF Level Spurious Emissions....<-50 dBC Audio Frequency Response 40~18,000 Hz Battery........
5. Preparing Procedures & Basic Operation 5-1 Receiver // US-8010D / US-8010 (1) Audio Output Connector The receiver equipped with both balanced XLR output and unbalanced φ 6.3mm jack output; you can choose the proper way for using. Connect one end of the Audio cable to the AF output socket in the rear panel of the receiver and plug another end to the “MIC IN”...
5-2 Rack Mounting (1) Before mount receivers onto DR-900 rack adaptor, please release any cables from the rear of the receiver. (2) Turn over receiver and DR-900 rack adaptor simultaneously, there are 4 threaded holes each in the bottom of receiver and rack adaptor for inserting screws. (3) Single receiver Insert in a receiver through the front of DR-900 until it is firmly attached to the rack, then screw on a RP-900 to another side of the rack.
5-4 Handheld transmitter // Mh-700D / Mh-700 / Mh-800 (1) Mh-700D & Mh-700 & Mh-800 Handheld Transmitter 1. Turn the microphone ball grille counter-clockwise ( Figure 1), press both release knobs to remove the battery tray from the mic. housing ( Figure 2). 2.
5-5 Body-pack Transmitter // PT-900B / PT-900BD (1) Basic operation 1. Slide the battery tray cover in the direction of the arrow to open it, insert two 1.5V batteries according ON/OFF the correct polarity, and return the cover. 2. Switch the transmitter On The On/Off switch is located on the top of the transmitter.
Plug the connector into input socket on the body-pack transmitter. MIC IN (3) Instrument Microphones The system is compatible with JTS various instrument microphones. For detail please refer to user’ s manuals of these microphones.
(4) Ear-hook Microphone 1. Lightweight Dual Ear Hook Microphone Try on whether the headset is fit. Adjust the headband to a suitable width. Tighten or loosen the curve of the ear-hook by twisting the loop or expanding it. Curve and bend the boom to fit your face. Attach the detachable cable to a suitable place by a cable clip.
6. Recommendation (1) In order to achieve the optimum reception condition and also extend the operating distance, please leave a “open space” between the receiver and transmitter. (2) Keep the devices away from the metal objects or any interference sources, at least 50 cm. (3) To avoid the feed-back effect, don’t leave the mic.
7. Important Notice (1) JTS offers wireless systems in a selection of bands that conform to the different government regulations of specific nations or geographic regions. These regulations help limit radio frequency (RF) interference among different wireless devices and prevent interference with local public communications channels, such as television and emergency broadcasts.