4-2. PRINTED WIRING BOARDS AND SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS
THIS NOTE IS COMMON FOR WIRING BOARDS AND SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS
(In addition to this, the necessary note is printed in each block)
(For printed wiring boards)
• b: Pattern from the side which enables seeing.
(The other layers' patterns are not indicated.)
• Through hole is omitted.
• Circled numbers refer to waveforms.
• There are few cases that the part printed on diagram
isn't mounted in this model.
• Chip parts.
(For schematic diagrams)
• All capacitors are in mF unless otherwise noted. pF : m mF. 50V
or less are not indicated except for electrolytics and tantalums.
• Chip resistors are 1/10W unless otherwise noted.
• Caution when replacing chip parts.
New parts must be attached after removal of chip.
Be careful not to heat the minus side of tantalum capacitor, Be-
cause it is damaged by the heat.
• Some chip part will be indicated as follows.
Kinds of capacitor
External dimensions (mm)
• Constants of resistors, capacitors, ICs and etc with XX indicate
that they are not used.
In such cases, the unused circuits may be indicated.
• All variable and adjustable resistors have characteristic curve B,
unless otherwise noted.
• Signal name
XEDIT → EDIT PB/XREC → PB/REC
• 2 : non flammable resistor
• 1 : fusible resistor
• C : panel designation
• A : B+ Line *
• B : B– Line *
: IN/OUT direction of (+,–) B LINE. *
• C : adjustment for repair. *
• Circled numbers refer to waveforms. *
* Indicated by the color red.
The components identified by
Les composants identifiés par
mark 0 or dotted line with mark
une marque 0 sont critiques
0 are critical for safety.
pour la sécurité.
Replace only with part number
Ne les remplacer que par une
pièce portant le numéro spécifié.
(Measuring conditions voltage and waveform)
• Voltages and waveforms are measured between the measure-
ment points and ground when camera shoots color bar chart of
pattern box. They are reference values and reference wave-
(VOM of DC 10 MΩ input impedance is used.).
• Voltage values change depending upon input impedance of VOM
Front of the protection glass
2. Adjust the distance so that the output waveform of Fig. a and
the Fig. b can be obtain.
Fig. a (Video output terminal output waveform)
Fig.b (Picture on monitor TV)
When indicating parts by reference number, pleas include
the board name.
CRT picture frame