Troubleshooting and Other Information
What is Remote Support?
Samsung Remote Support service offers you one-on-one support with a Samsung Technician who can
• Diagnose your TV
• Adjust the TV settings for you
• Perform a factory reset your TV
• Install recommended firmware updates
How Does it Work?
Having a Samsung Tech remotely service your TV is really pretty simple
1. Call Samsung
and ask for remote
Screen Menu > System > Change PIN
Change the TV's password.
1. Run Change PIN and then enter the current password in the password field. The default password is
2. Enter a new password and then enter it again to confirm it. The password change is complete.
If you forget the PIN code, press the buttons in the following sequence which resets the PIN to "0-0-
In Standby mode:
2. Open the menu
on your TV and
go to the Support
→ 8 → 2 → 4 →
English - 15
3. Select Remote
Provide the Pin# to
4. The agent will then
access your TV.