Connecting to a COMMON INTERFACE slot (Your TV
viewing Card Slot)
Turn the TV off to connect or disconnect a CI card or CI card adapter.
Attaching the CI Card Adapter
Attach the adapter as shown side.
To install the CI CARD Adapter, please remove the
sticker attached to the TV.
To connect the CI CARD Adapter, follow these steps.
We recommend attaching the adapter before installing
the wall mount, or inserting the "CI or CI+ CARD".
1. Insert the CI CARD Adapter into the two holes on the product 1.
Please find two holes on the rear of the TV, beside the
2. Connect the CI CARD Adapter into the
3. Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD".
We recommend that you attach the CI Card adapter and insert the CI card (viewing card) before you mount the TV on the wall
because it may be difficult and hazardous do this when it is on the wall.
Using the "CI or CI+ CARD"
To watch paid channels, the "CI or CI+ CARD" must be inserted.
• If you don't insert the "CI or CI+ CARD", some channels will
display the message "Scrambled Signal".
• The pairing information containing a telephone number, the "CI or
CI+ CARD" ID the Host ID and other information will be displayed
in about 2~3 minutes. If an error message is displayed, please
contact your service provider.
• When the configuration of channel information has finished, the
message "Updating Completed" is displayed, indicating the
channel list is updated.
• You must obtain a "CI or CI+ CARD" from a local cable service provider.
• When removing the "CI or CI+ CARD", carefully pull it out with your hands since dropping the "CI or
CI+ CARD" may cause damage to it.
• Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD" in the direction marked on the card.
• The location of the COMMON INTERFACE slot may be different depending on the model.
• "CI or CI+ CARD" is not supported in some countries and regions; check with your authorized
• If you have any problems, please contact a service provider.
• Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD" that supports the current aerial settings. The screen will be distorted or
will not be seen.
port on the product 2.
English - 11