Recommendation - EU Only
• Hereby, Samsung Electronics, declares that this LED TV is in compliance with the essential
requirements and other relevant provisions of Directive 1999/5/EC.
• The official Declaration of Conformity may be found at http://www.samsung.com, go to Support >
Search Product Support and enter the model name.
• This equipment may only be used indoors.
• This equipment may be operated in all EU countries.
Still image warning
Avoid displaying still images (such as jpeg picture files), still image elements (such as TV channel logos,
stock or news bars at the screen bottom etc.), or programmes in panorama or 4:3 image format on the
screen. Constantly displaying still pictures can cause image burn-in on the LED screen, which will affect
image quality. To reduce risk of this effect, please follow the recommendations below:
• Avoid displaying the same TV channel for long periods.
• Always try to display any image in full screen. Use the TV set's picture format menu for the best
• Reduce brightness and contrast to avoid the appearance of after-images.
• Use all TV features designed to reduce image retention and screen burn. Refer to the e-Manual for
English - 22