This Samsung product is warranted for a period of twelve (12) months from the original date of purchase,
against defective materials and workmanship. In the event that warranty service is required, you should
return the product to the retailer from whom it was purchased. However, Samsung Authorised Dealers
and Authorised Service Centres in other EC Countries will comply with the warranty on the terms issued
to purchasers in the country concerned. In case of difficulty, details of our Authorised Service Centres are
1. The warranty is only valid if, when warranty service is required, the warranty card is fully and properly
completed and is presented with the original invoice or sales slip or confirmation, and the serial number
on the product has not been defaced.
2. Samsung's obligations are limited to the repair or, at its discretion, replacement of the product or the
3. Warranty repairs must be carried out by Authorised Samsung Dealers or Authorised Service Centres.
No re-imbursement will be made for repairs carried out by non Samsung Dealers and, any such repair
work and damage to the products caused by such repair work will not be covered by this warranty.
4. This product is not considered to be defective in materials nor workmanship by reason that it requires
adaptation in order to conform to national or local technical or safety standards in force in any country
other than the one for which the product was originally designed and manufactured.
5. This warranty covers none of the following:
a) Periodic check ups, maintenance and repair or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
b) Cost relating to transport, removal or installation of the product.
c) Misuse, including the faiure to use this product for its normal purposes or incorrect installation.
d) Damage caused by Lightning, Water, Fire, Acts of God, War, Public Disturbances, incorrect mains
voltage, improper ventilation or any other cause beyond the control of Samsung.
e) Spillage of food or liquid or use of any other hazardous substances, which may effect the product.
f) Performance due to differences in broadcasting method between countries
6. This warranty is valid for any person who legally acquired possession of the product during the
7. The consumers statutory rights in any applicable national legislation whether against the retailer arising
from the purchase contract or otherwise are not affected by this warranty. Unless there is national
legislation to the contrary, the rights under this warranty are the consumers sole rights and Samsung,
its subsidiaries and distributors shall not be liable for indirect or consequential loss or any damage to
records, compact discs, videos or audio taper or any other related equipment or material.
8. Some products may differ from these guidelines. Please check with your dealer or the local Samsung
Samsung Electronics U.K. Ltd.
Customer Care Centre
PO Box 479
GATESHEAD NE9 9BJ
Tel: 0330 SAMSUNG (7267864) / Fax: 0330 7260001 (UK & Northern Ireland)
Tel: 0818 717100 / Fax: +44 117 915 6736 (EIRE Only)
Republic of Ireland (EIRE)