1. Remove the mounting screws attaching the foot pedal to the
compactor. Remove foot pedal.
A. Mounting screws
B. Foot pedal
2. Remove mounting screws attaching the toe guard to the
compactor. Remove toe guard.
3. Remove the mounting screws attaching the decorative panel
to the compactor. Remove decorative panel and discard
4. Align the bottom of the custom panel with the bottom of the
5. Secure the panel from the back using four #8 x 1" wood
screws as shown.
6. Reinstall the toe guard using the existing screws and
" washer. Then, reinstall the foot pedal.
Custom Panel without Handle (for all C and S models)
Use these dimension drawings to create a custom panel for use
without a trim kit. The panel should be
B. Custom panel
C. Panel screw locations
D. Toe guard
F. Toe guard screw
( 38.1 cm )
" (13 mm) min. thick.