For one year from the date of purchase, when this compactor is operated and maintained according to instructions attached to or
furnished with the product, KitchenAid will pay for factory specified replacement parts and repair labor costs to correct defects in
materials or workmanship. Service must be provided by a KitchenAid designated service company.
KitchenAid will not pay for:
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your compactor, to instruct you how to use your compactor, to replace house fuses or
correct house wiring.
2. Repairs when your compactor is used in other than normal, single-family household use.
3. Pickup and delivery. Your compactor is designed to be repaired in the home.
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, improper installation, acts of God, or use of products not
approved by KitchenAid.
5. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
6. Replacement parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States.
7. Charcoal Filters.
KITCHENAID AND KITCHENAID CANADA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion or limitation
may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Outside the 50 United States this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized KitchenAid dealer to determine if another
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting" section of this book. After checking "Troubleshooting," additional help can be found
by checking the "Assistance or Service" section or by calling the KitchenAid Customer Interaction Center, 1-800-422-1230 (toll-free),
from anywhere in the U.S.A.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your compactor to
better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can find this information on the model and serial
number label located on the inside panel of the compactor
© 2004. All rights reserved.
ONE-YEAR FULL WARRANTY
® Registered Trademark/TM Trademark of KitchenAid, U.S.A., KitchenAid Canada licensee in Canada
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________
Printed in U.S.A.