6.1 Safety, cleaning and repair rules
• This appliance is used for the preparation of meals at industri-
al level. Usage and cleaning can be carried only by expert per-
sonnel. Maintenance and repair can be carried out only by
skilled technical personnel.
• These indications must be communicated to all those con-
cerned during internal training.
• Attention! This appliance must be constantly watched over
when being used!
• Grease and overheated oil can catch fire. Use this appliance
only under constant control. Never use water to put out
grease or oil! Cover with a lid, turn off the hot plate and
remove pot from the burner.
• Do not leave the burners running.
• Do not overload the kitchen. For proper use, pots should
not be bigger than the flames.
• Parts of the appliance and attachments exposed to food
must be cleaned with detergents and rinsed thoroughly with
• Do not clean the appliance using water jets or steam,
whether direct or pressurized!
• If the room is being cleaned with water/steam jets or high-pres-
sure equipment, it is necessary to switch off the appliance first!
• Before starting to clean the appliance, disconnect from the
• Do not use inflammable liquid to clean the appliance.
• Repairs may be carried out only by skilled personnel.
• During repairs, the appliance must undergo voltage
omnipolar insulation (local switch, i.e. safety load cut-off
• Noise emission values of the appliance in operation are below
70dB (A). This value is compulsory according to certain national
Attention! The manufacturer declines all responsibility concern-
ing mistakes included in these instructions due to translating or
printing errors: the manufacturer also reserves the right to
change the product as he see fits, though without changing its
064_03 - GAS KITCHENS
6 - INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
6.2.1 Lighting and shutting off open flame burner (Fig. 1)
Turn the knob of the desired burner (21) to the spark position. Press all
the way down and use a match or other suitable instrument to light
the pilot burner. Hold the knob down for 15-20 seconds. If, when the
knob is released, the pilot light goes out, repeat the operation.
Then place the knob in the maximum or minimum position so that
the main burner ignites.
To shut off the burner, turn the knob to the right to the spark posi-
tion, and the main burner will go out.
To shut off the pilot light, place the knob in position (0).
6.3 Lighting and shutting of gas ovens (Fig.
6.3.1 Lighting the pilot for gas ovens GN 2/1 and MAXI
Press the knob and turn it to the left until the spark position (5).
Hold the knob down and at the same time press the piezo ignition
button (6) repeatedly until the pilot comes on. Ignition of the pilot
can be seen through the hole in the cooking chamber (with the
door open). Hold the knob down for about 15-20 seconds. If, when
the knob is released, the pilot light goes out, repeat the operation.
6.3.2 Lighting the main burner and temperature
adjustment for gas ovens GN 2/1 and MAXI (Fig. 3A)
To light the main burner, turn the knob further to the left until the
desired temperature. The thermostat is marked in positions from 1
to 7. The approximate values for each position are the following:
To shut off the main burner, turn the knob to the spark position. Only
the pilot flame will remain lit. For complete shutdown, turn the knob
to position (0); in this position the pilot burner also goes out.
18 · 26
essential features. The manufacturer declines all responsibility
for any non-compliance with the provisions contained in this
160 175 195 220 240 265 290