The Main Menu is displayed on the default screen.
From the Main Menu, all automatic cooking programs can be
activated; all manual cooking can be programmed; settings can
be adjusted; and instructions, preparation and tips can be
The following demonstrates how to pan brown 2 boneless
chicken breasts, using the Cook Method menus, starting from the
1. On Main Menu, touch "Cook Method."
2. On Cook Method screen, touch "Browning Pan."
3. On Browning Pan screen, touch "Poultry Brst Boneless."
4. On Browning Pan-Poultry Breast screen, touch "2 pieces."
Weight guidelines appear below the quantity selections.
5. On Poultry Breast screen, follow the instructions, then touch
While the browning pan preheats, the cooking animation and
countdown are active in the display.
6. When preheating is finished, follow the instructions on the
Preheat Finished screen, then touch "Continue."
If more or less cook time is desired, adjust doneness before