1. Dust collector
2. Dust container release button
3. Pivot lock button
4. On/off switch
5. Container door
6. Container door release latch
7. Charging base
8. Flip-out brush
9. Dust collector extension
Adjusting the dust collector
(fig. A - C)
The dust collector (1) has a brush that can
be folded forward for dusting and upholstery
• The dust collector (1) is stored under the
appliance. To adjust for use, unplug the
appliance from the charger (7).
• Press the pivot lock button (3) and
rotate the dust collector (1) to the required
• Release the pivot lock button (3) to lock
the dust collector in position
• The dust collector can be extended by
pulling the dust collector extension (9) until
it locks into position.
• The extension can be retracted by
pressing the button (10) and pushing the
extension back into the dust collector.
• The dust collector should be returned to
the storage position under the appliance
after use and while charging the appliance.
• Before first use, the battery must be
charged for at least 24 hours.
• Plug the appliance into the charger
whenever power gets low.