Preparing the remote control
Loading the batteries
1 Remove the cover.
3 Close the cover.
• Insert two AA-size (R06) batteries as indicated by the
When the "STANDBY" indicator is lit, the power turns ON
when you press the POWER (
When the power comes ON, press the key you want to
• When pressing more than one remote control key succes-
sively, press the keys securely by leaving an interval of 1
second or more between keys.
1. The supplied batteries may have shorter lives than ordinary
batteries due to use during operation checks.
2. When the remote-controllable distance gets shorter than
before, replace both batteries with new ones.
3. Placing the remote sensor in direct sunlight, or in direct
light from a high frequency fluorescent lamp may cause a
In such a case, change the location of the system installa-
tion to prevent malfunction.
2 Insert the batteries.
) key on the remote control.
Infrared ray system
Names and functions of parts