Connecting to the TV
In order to operate the TV using a Smart Touch Control , you must fi rst pair it to the TV via Bluetooth.
However, the Smart Touch Control is only available for the paired Samsung TV.
1. When the TV is off, point the Smart Touch Control at the remote control receiver of the TV and press
the TV button for the fi rst pairing. Only this buttons sends an IR signal. The remote control receiver's
location may vary depending on the model.
2. A Bluetooth icon will appear at the bottom left of the screen as shown below. The TV will then attempt
to connect to the Smart Touch Control automatically.
Reconnecting the Smart Touch Control
Battery Low Alarm
If the battery becomes and blanks low while using the Smart Touch Control, the following alarm window blinks and appears
at the bottom left of the screen. If the alarm window pops up, replace the batteries of the Smart Touch Control.
Use alkaline batteries for longer usage.
Inserting the Batteries (AAA X 2)
1. Slightly lift the battery cover by pulling the strap or using a plastic card. Next, pull on the cover's notch
with a fi ngernail to remove the cover completely.
2. Insert 2 AAA batteries, making sure to align the positive and negative ends correctly.
3. Align the battery cover with the back of the remote control and press down along the edges until it is
cleanly attached to the remote control.
<Attempting to connect and completion icons>
<The Smart Touch Control pairing button>
If you need to reestablish the connection between the TV and the Smart Touch Control, press the pairing button
at the back of the Smart Touch Control toward the Remote receiver of the TV. The pairing button can be accessed
by removing the Smart Touch Control's battery cover. Pressing the pairing button automatically reestablishes the
connection between the control and the TV.
English - 8