Connecting to a COMMON INTERFACE slot (Your TV
viewing Card Slot)
Turn the TV off to connect or disconnect a CI card .
Using the "CI or CI+ CARD"
To watch paid channels, the "CI or CI+ CARD" must be inserted.
• If you don't insert the "CI or CI+ CARD", some channels will
display the message "Scrambled Signal".
• The pairing information containing a telephone number, the "CI or
CI+ CARD" ID the Host ID and other information will be displayed
in about 2~3 minutes. If an error message is displayed, please
contact your service provider.
• When the configuration of channel information has finished, the
message "Updating Completed" is displayed, indicating the
channel list is updated.
• You must obtain a "CI or CI+ CARD" from a local cable service provider.
• When removing the "CI or CI+ CARD", carefully pull it out with your hands since dropping the "CI or
CI+ CARD" may cause damage to it.
• Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD" in the direction marked on the card.
• The location of the COMMON INTERFACE slot may be different depending on the model.
• "CI or CI+ CARD" is not supported in some countries and regions; check with your authorized
• If you have any problems, please contact a service provider.
• Insert the "CI or CI+ CARD" that supports the current aerial settings. The screen will be distorted or
will not be seen.
English - 15