PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
Youroven comeswiththe following accessories:
1 Use and Care Guide
Cooking Guide Label
1. Display. The Display includes a clock and indicators
that tell you time of day, cooking time settings, and
cooking functions selected.
2. Sensor Cook. This pad allows you to cook most of
your favorite foods without having to select cooking
times and power levels.
3. Soften. Touch this pad to soften ice cream, cream
cheese, butter or frozen juice.
4. Melt. Touch this pad to melt chocolate, cheese,
butter or marshmallows.
5. Auto Defrost. This pad is an accurate defrosting
method for frozen meat, poultry and fish up to
6. Express Defrost. This pad provides you with the
quick defrosting method for 1.0 lb. frozen ground
7. Clock. Touch this pad to enter the time of day.
8. Kitchen Timer. Touch this pad to use your
microwave oven as a kitchen timer.
9. More / Less. Touch these pads to adjust cooking
time in 10 second increments.
10. Cook time. Touch this pad to set a cooking time.
11. Power. Touch this pad to set a cooking power.
12. Number pads, Touch Number pads to enter
cooking time, Power level, quantities, or weights.
13. Start. Touch this pad to start all entries (Except
Sensor Cook, Express Defrost and Add Minute
functions which start automatically). Also used to
turn Child Lock on and off.
14. Add minute. Touch this pad to cook for 1 minute to
15. Stop/Clear. Touch this pad to stop the oven or