IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
The safety instructions below will tell you how to use your oven to avoid harm to yourself or damage to your oven.
To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock, fire, injury to persons, or exposure to excessive
1. Read all the instructions before using your oven.
2. Do not allow children to use this oven without close
3. Read andfollowthe specificPRECAUTIONS TO AVOID
POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE MICROWAVE
ENERGY foundon page 3.
4. Do not tamper with the built - in safety switches on
the oven door! The even has several built-in safety
switches to make sure the power is off when the door is
5. When cleaning the door end the surfaces that touch
the door, use only mild, nonabrasive soaps or
detergents and a sponge or soft cloth.
6. if your oven is dropped or damaged, haveit thoroughly
checked by a qualified service technician before using it
7. To avoid a fire hazard:
a) Do not severely overcook foods. It can causea fire in
b) Do not use recycled paper products in your oven.
They can containparticlesthatcan causearcingor may
e) Do not overcook potatoes. Overcooking couldcause
d) Do not store combustible items (bread, cookies, etc.)
in the oven, because it lightning strikes the power
lines, it may cause the oven to turn ON.
e) Do not use wire twist-ties in the oven. Be sure to
removethem beforeplacingthe itemin the oven.
f) Do not use the cavity for storage purposes.Do not
leave paper products, c ookingutensils, o r foodin the
cavitywhen notin use.
8. It a fire should start:
a) Keep the oven door closed.
b) Turn the oven off.
e) Disconnect the power cord or shut off the power at
the fuse or circuit breaker panel.
g. Do not use thisovenfor commercialpurposes. T his
microwave ismade for householduse only.
10. Installor locate thisappliancein accordancewith the
11. To avoid electric shock:
a) This appliance must be grounded! Connect it onlyto
a properlygroundedoutlet. (See the Grounding
instructions on page 3.)
b) Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged
cord or plug, if it is notworkingproperly, o r if it has
been damaged or dropped.
c) Do not immerse the electrical cord or plug in water.
d) Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
e) This applianceshould be serviced onlyby qualified
12. Liquidssuch as water,coffee,or tea are able to be
overheatedbeyondthe boilingpoint withoutappearing to
be boiling dueto surfacetensionofthe liquid.Visible
bubblingor boilingwhen the containeris removed from
the microwave oven is not always present.Thiscould
resultin very hot liquids suddenlyboiling over whena
spoon or other utensilis insertedintothe liquid. T o reduce
the riskof injuryto persons;1) Do notoverheatthe liquid.
2) Stirthe liquidboth before andhalfwaythroughheating
it. 3) Do not use straight-sided containerswith narrow
necks.4) After heating, allow the containertostandin the
microwave oven for a short time beforeremoving the
container.5) Use extremecare wheninserting a spoonor
other utensil intothe container.
13. Keep the glass tray and the turntable roller rest in the
oven when you are cooking.
14. Do not use the oven outdoors. Do not store the oven
outdoors. Do not use this productnear water. - for
example, near a kitchen sink, in a wet basement, or near
a swimming pool, or similar location.
15. Do not cover or block any openings in the oven.
16. D,onot run the microwave oven empty.
17. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or
18. Do not heat glass turntable excessively.
- Do not cook bacon directly on the glass turntable.
- Do not allow the grey film on special microwave cooking
packages to touch the glass turntable. Put the package
on a microwave-safe dish.
- Keep a browning dish at least 3/16 inch above the glass
turntable. If you use the browning dish incorrectly, you
could break the glass turntable,
19. Be careful not to chip or scratch the edges of the
turntable. Chips or scratches may cause the turntable to
break during use.
20. Some produce such as whole eggs and sealed
containers-for example, closed glass jars are able to
explode an'_should not be heated in this oven.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS!