I Data Flow
• Use the supplied USB cable to connect the USB jack on your computer (Windows or Macintosh)
to the MAGICSTOMP's USB jack.
• The "Sound Editor for MAGICSTOMP" application found in the accompanying CD-ROM can be
used to edit MAGICSTOMP patches or transfer patch data between the MAGICSTOMP and
your computer. This application can also be used to write patch data files found in the CD-ROM
to the MAGICSTOMP.
• Also included in the CD-ROM are "USB-MIDI Driver" and "OMS" (required for Macintosh com-
puters only) applications which are needed to allow communication between your computer
and the MAGICSTOMP.
I Using the Sound Editor for MAGICSTOMP
Before breaking the seal on the CD-ROM package, please carefully read the "Software
Licensing Agreement" on page 30. After you've read agreement follow the steps de-
scribed below to install and use the application.
1. Make sure the your computer meets the operating requirements of the Sound
Editor for MAGICSTOMP and driver applications. (Windows → page 24, Macintosh
→ page 26)
2. The CD-ROM also includes the Sound Editor for MAGICSTOMP Owner's Manual
and Installation Guide for the supplied drivers, plus the MAGICSTOMP Effect
List all in PDF file format. To view these files you'll need Acrobat Reader in-
stalled on your computer. If it isn't already installed on your computer, install
the Acrobat Reader application from the accompanying CD-ROM. (Windows →
page 25, Macintosh → page 27)
* The three PDF files described above are found in the [Manual] folder in the accompanying CD-ROM.
Editing Patches with a Computer
Sound Editor for
* OMS is required for Macintosh computers only.