• Locate the wine cooler away from direct sunlight and sources of heat (stove,
heater, radiator, etc.). Direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating and heat
sources may increase electrical consumption. Extreme cold ambient temperatures
may also cause the unit not to perform properly. Operate the wine cooler in
ambient temperatures specified by its temperature class marked on the rating
• Avoid locating the wine cooler in moist areas.
• If large amounts of wine are put in the appliance, it may take several days for it to
reach a constant temperature.
• The storage temperature must never drop below +5℃.
• Store wine in sealed bottles.
• Do not overload the cabinet.
• Do not open the door unless necessary.
• Do not cover shelves with aluminum foil or any other shelf material which may
prevent air circulation.
• If the wine cooler is to be stored without use for long periods, it is suggested, after
a careful cleaning, to leave the door ajar to allow air to circulate inside the cabinet
in order to avoid possible formations of condensation, mold or odors.
To prevent damaging the door gasket, make sure to have the door all the way
opened when pulling shelves out of the rail compartment.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by manufacturer of its service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
This wine cooler is for household use only, not for commercial use.
When the appliance is working, drops of dew or frost may form on the inner
liner wall. This depends on the operation. There is no need to scrape the frost off
or dry off the dew. The back wall defrosts automatically. The defrost water is
automatically conveyed to a drain hole, and then collected in a container where it
Condensation formed on glass door is normal, especially when humidity level is
high or when there is a huge temperature difference.
Ambient Temperatures range (℃)
10 to 32
16 to 32
16 to 38
16 to 43