A. IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
The appliance which you have purchased is a wine cooler – a professional appliance
intended exclusively for keeping wines. This manual contains important information
regarding safety, the use and maintenance of your appliance. Read the manual and
keep it in an easily accessible place for future consultation.
BEFORE USING YOUR WINE CELLAR
• Remove the exterior and interior packing.
• After unpacking the appliance, make sure that the door closes. Inform your
retailer of any damage within 24 hours.
• Wait for at least 24 hours before switching the appliance on, so that the cooling
circuit has time to reach full efficiency.
• Clean the interior surface with lukewarm water using a soft cloth.
• Make sure that the installation and electrical connection are carried out by a
qualified engineer according to the manufacturer's instructions and the local rules
• When disposing your appliance, please choose an authorized disposal site.
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
• Use the wine cellar for storing wines only. Do not put any other type of food into
• Be careful not to cover or obstruct the appliance's ventilation openings.
• Do not allow children to play or hide inside the appliance to avoid the risk of
suffocation or being trapped. Children should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the appliance.
• Before any maintenance or cleaning, unplug the plug from the power socket or
switch off the electrical power.
• Only an authorized person can replace the power supply cable.
• Do not keep explosive substances in the appliance or clean appliance parts with
flammable fluids. The fumes can create a fire hazard or explosion.
• Be careful when moving the appliance in order not to damage flooring (e.g.
• Do not use extensions or multiple adapters.
• The appliance is not intended for use by young children or unsupervised infirm
• Do not damage the cooling fluid circuit.
• Do not use electrical appliances inside the wine cooler, if they are not of the type
recommended by the manufacturer.