Thank you for purchasig this product.
To obtain the best results from your bracket, read these instructions carefully before use; retain the manual for future reference.
This instruction manual is made from recycled paper.
The "INSTRUCTIONS" section below is applicable to WB-S621U/WB-S622U/WB-S623U. Please refer to the installation procedures for the purchased
product during installation.
For Customer Use:
Enter below the Serial No. which is located on the body.
Retain this information for future reference.
These are general IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS and certain items may not apply to all appliances.
1. Read all of these instructions.
2. Save these instructions for later use.
3. All warnings on the product and in the operating instructions should be adhered to.
4. Unplug this appliance system from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a damp cloth for cleaning.
5. Do not use attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer as they may cause hazards.
6. Do not use this appliance near water - for example, near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool,
7. Do not place this appliance on an unstable cart, stand, or table. The appliance may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult, and
serious damage to the appliance may fall, causing serious injury to a child or adult, and serious damage to the appliance.
Use only with a cart or stand recommended by the manufacturer, or sold with the appliance. Wall or shelf mounting should follow the
manufacturer's instructions, and should use a mounting kit approved by the manufacturer.
An appliance and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the
appliance and cart combination to overturn.
8. Slots and openings in the cabinet and the back or bottom are provided for ventilation, and to insure reliable operation of the
appliance and to protect it from overheating, these openings must not be blocked or covered. The openings should never be
blocked by placing the appliance on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. This appliance should never be placed near or
over a radiator or heat register. This appliance should not be placed in a built-in installation such as a bookcase unless proper ventilation is provided.
9. This appliance should be operated only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supplied to
your home, consult your dealer or local power company. For appliance designed to operate from battery power, refer to the operating instructions.
10. For added protection for this product during a lightning storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it from the wall
outlet and disconnect the antenna or cable system. This will prevent damage to the product due to lightning and power-line surges.
11. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this appliance where the cord will be abused by persons walking on it.
12. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the appliance.
13. Do not overload wall outlets and extension cords as this can result in fire or electric shock.
14. Never push objects of any kind into his appliance through cabinet slots as they mat touch dangerous voltage points or short out parts that could result in
a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on the appliance.
15. Do not attempt to service this appliance yourself as opening or removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all
servicing to qualified service personnel.
16. Unplug his appliance from the wall outlet and refer servicing to qualified service personnel under following conditions:
a. When the power cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
b. If liquid has been spilled into the appliance.
c. If the appliance has been exposed to rain or water.
d. If the appliance does not operate normally by following the operating instructions. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating
instructions as improper adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the
appliance to normal operation.
e. If the appliance has been dropped or the cabinet has been damaged.
f. When the appliance exhibits a distinct change in performance - this indicates a need for service.
17. When replacement parts are required, be sure the service technician has used replacement parts specified by the manufacturer that have the same
characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric shock, or other hazards.
18. Upon completion of any service or repairs to this appliance, ask the service technician to perform routine safety checks to determine that the appliance
is in safe operating condition.
For USA and CANADA
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK
DO NOT OPEN
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
DO NOT REMOVE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
The lightning flash with arrowhead symbol, within an equi-lateral triangle, is
intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated "dangerous voltage"
within the product's enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to constitute
a risk of electric shock to persons.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user
to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instruc-
tions in the literature accompanying the appliance.
TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARD, DO NOT
EXPOSE THIS UNIT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
Information for USA
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Changes or modifications not approved by JVC could void the user's author-
ity to operate the equipment.
INFORMATION (FOR CANADA) RENSEIGNEMENT (POUR
This Class [B] digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numérique de la classe [B] est conforme à la norme NMB-003
Due to design modification, data given in this instruction book
are subject to possible change without prior notice.
PORTABLE CART WARNING
(symbol provided by RETAC)