S 2xx, S 3xx & S 4xx Canister Vacuums
Figure 5-12: Rear Casing, S 3xx
Before re-installing the rear casing, make sure the gasket is in place!
1. Remove the cap assembly (Section 5.6).
2. Remove the 4 Phillips screws (Figure 5-13, Item 1).
3. Lift the rear casing and disconnect its plug connections.
4. Remove the rear casing. The motor and cord reel are attached to it.
5. After unplugging the connection wires, the cord reel can be removed from
its holders on the rear casing.
Figure 5-13: Rear Casing, S 4xx
The cord reel should only be
opened with a special bit (tool
no. C 6006).