S 2xx, S 3xx & S 4xx Canister Vacuums
3. Separate the complete cap assembly from the rear casing.
Figure 5-8: S 27x Rear Casing
1. Remove the dustbag compartment lid (Section 5.1).
2. Remove the 2 Phillips screws securing the cap assembly to the base.
3. Unsnap the cap assembly at the front and remove it.
1. The cap assembly is clipped onto the rear casing and held with 2 Phillips
screws (Figure 5-9, Item 1).
2. Remove the screws and lift off the cap assembly. The on/off and cord
rewind foot switches are now accessible.
3. The electronic, control lamp and power selector can now also be accessed
and removed as required.
Figure 5-9: Cap Assembly, S 4xx