RM-C353 REMOTE CONTROL UNIT
1 Press the POWER button to turn
your TV on.
• If your TV does not turn on, press the Main
power button on the TV then press the
POWER button again.
• You can also turn on your TV by pressing
any of the following buttons;
- the CHANNEL m button
- the Number buttons
- the TV/VIDEO button
2 Select a channel.
Press the CHANNEL m button.
• Up/down selection cannot be selected for
channels to which the SKIP has been set
to "YES". See page 16.
Press the Number buttons to enter
the channel number.
• If you want to enter a two-digit number,
press the -/-- button to select the two digit
mode "--", then enter the channel num-
3 Press the VOLUME M button to
adjust the sound.
4 To turn your TV off, press the
• We recommend that you press the Main
power button on the TV to turn the main
power off if you do not plan to use your TV
for a long time or if you wish to save energy.
If the picture is not clear:
Press the COLOUR SYSTEM button to
select another colour system, see page 7.
If the sound is not clear:
Press the SOUND SYSTEM button to select
another sound system, see page 7.
Viewing Images from an External
Press the TV/VIDEO button to select the
• You can also use the INPUT function to select
the VIDEO mode. For details, refer to page 11.