Can't operate the remote
Can't operate a Blu-ray Disc
player with this receiver's
The display is dark or off.
Resetting the main unit
Use this procedure to reset all the receiver's
settings to the factory default. Use the front
panel controls to do this.
Switch the receiver into standby.
While holding down the BAND button,
press and hold the STANDBY/ON button
for about two seconds.
• Replace the batteries (refer to page 8).
• Operate within 7 m, 30° of the remote sensor on the front panel
(refer to page 6).
• Remove the obstacle or operate from another position.
• Avoid exposing the remote sensor on the front panel to direct light.
• This receiver's remote control does not support operation of a Blu-
ray Disc player.
• Press DIMMER on the remote repeatedly to return to the default.
• If the problem still persists when connecting your HDMI component
directly to your monitor, please consult the component or monitor
manual or contact the manufacturer for support.
• Depending in the output settings of the source component, it may be
outputting a video format that can't be displayed. Change the output
settings of the source, or connect using the component or composite
• If video images do not appear on your TV, try adjusting the resolution,
Deep Color or other setting for your component.
• To output signals in Deep Color, use an HDMI cable (High Speed
Cable) to connect this receiver to a component or TV with the
Deep Color feature.
• Since the HDMI audio signal is sent through this receiver to your TV,
you need to make separate connections for audio if you want to hear your
HDMI component through this system. See Connecting using HDMI on
page 17 for more on this.
When you see RESET? appear in the
display, press the 'AUTO SURROUND/
STREAM DIRECT' button.
OK? shows in the display.
Press 'STEREO/A.L.C.' to confirm.
OK appears in the display to indicate that the
receiver has been reset to the factory default