ENERGY SAVING TIPS
• Use pots and pans whose bottom diameter is equal to that of
the cooking zone or slightly larger.
• Only use flat-bottomed pots and pans.
• If possible, keep pot lids on when cooking.
• Cook vegetables, potatoes, et. with little water in order to cut
down cooking time.
• A pressure cooker allows you to save even more energy and
SAFEGUARDING THE ENVIRONMENT
• The packaging material can be 100% recycled, as
confirmed by the recycling symbol (
This appliance is marked according to the
European directive 2002/96/EC on Waste
Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). By
ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you
will help prevent potential negative consequences
for the environment and human health.
on the product, or on the
documents accompanying the product, indicates
that this appliance may not be treated as household
waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the
applicable collection point for the recycling of
electrical and electronic equipment.
Disposal must be carried out in accordance with
local environmental regulations for waste disposal.
For more detailed information about treatment,
recovery and recycling of this product, please
contact your local authority, the household waste
disposal service or the shop where you purchased
Declaration of conformity CE
• This cooktop is suitable for contact with foodstuffs
and complies with EEC (CE) Regulation n. 1935/
• The appliances are designed solely for use as
cooking appliances. Any other use of the appliances
(e.g. for room heating) is considered as improper
use and potentially dangerous.
• The appliances are designed, built and sold in
• safety objectives of the "Low Voltage" Directive
2006/95/EC (which replaces
73/23/EEC and subsequent amendments);
• the protection requirements of Directive