BEFORE USING THE GLASS CERAMIC HOB
• To make the most of your new appliance,
please read the user instructions carefully and
keep them handy for future consultation.
• The cooktop must be set into a worktop between 20 mm and
50 mm deep
• There must be nothing between the cooktop and the oven
(cross rails, brackets, etc.).
• The distance between the lower face of the glass ceramic hob
and the cupboard or separating panel must be at least 20 mm.
• If the cooktop is to be installed next to a column unit, leave a
distance of at least 100 mm from the edge of the cooktop to
the side of the column unit.
• Make an opening in the worktop, respecting the dimensions
indicated in the enclosed product description sheet.
• Apply the supplied gasket to the cooktop (unless it has already
been fitted), after having cleaned its surface.
In order to prevent the electronic circuits from overheating, and
therefore from being damaged, we recommend the following:
• Do not install the cooktop near a dishwasher or washing
machine, so that the electronic circuits do not come into
contact with steam or moisture, which could damage them.
If an oven (from our range of ovens) is installed beneath the
cooktop, make sure that it is equipped with a cooling system.
If the temperature of the electronic circuits exceeds the
maximum permitted temperature, the cooktop will switch off
automatically; in this case, wait for a few minutes until the
internal temperature of the electronic circuits reaches a tolerable
level, at which point it will be possible to switch the hob on again.
• Switch the hob off after use.