SAFETY INFORMATION & WARNINGS
Attention: To prevent the risk of child entrapment, do not allow
children to operate, play with, or crawl inside the unit. If the unit
will not be used for an extended period of time, remove the door
and leave the shelves in place so that children cannot crawl inside.
Also remove the door when disposing of the unit.
Never clean the appliance parts with flammable fluids, as the fumes
can create a fire hazard or explosion. Do not store or use gasoline or
any other flammable vapors and liquids near this or any other
Do not store perishable foods in the wine cooler, as the interior
temperature will not be low enough to prevent food spoilage.
Shock Hazard – Electrical Grounding Required
This cooler should be properly grounded for your safety, and in
order to minimize the possibility of electrical shock, the power cord
of this unit is equipped with a 3-prong plug which fits 3-prong wall
outlets. Improper use of the grounded plug can result in electrical
If the power cord appears to be damaged, have it replaced by an
authorized service center.
Never cut or remove the ground wire from the supplied power cord.
The use of an extension cord is not recommended.
The cord should be secured behind the cooler. Also, to prevent
accidental injury, do not expose or dangle the cord.
When using any electrical appliance, basic safety
precautions must be followed in order to reduce the risk
of fire, electrical shock and/or injury to persons or
property. Be sure to read all instructions before using
this appliance and observe the following safety tips: