for its proper operating voltage. To prevent electric shock, match wide blade of plug to wide slot, fully insert.
10. The MAINS plug or an appliance coupler of the apparatus is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect device
shall remain readily operable.
11. Overloading---Do not overload wall outlets, extension cables, or convenience receptacles on other equipment as
this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock and will void your warranty.
12. Entering of objects and liquids---Never insert an object into the product via the air vents or openings. High
voltage flows in the product, and inserting an object can cause electric shock and/or internal damage. For the
same reason, do not spill water or liquid on the product.
13. Damage requiring service--- Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as:
a. When the power cable or plug is damaged.
b. When a liquid is spilled on the product or when objects have fallen into or onto the
c. When the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d. When the product does not operate properly as described in the operating
Do not touch the controls other than those described in the operating instructions.
Improper adjustment of controls not described in the instructions can cause
damage, which often requires extensive adjustment work by a qualified
e. If the product has been dropped or the cabinet has been damaged in any way.
f. When the product displays an abnormal condition or exhibits a distinct change in performance. Any noticeable
abnormality in the product indicates that the product needs servicing.
Warning: This unit should only be serviced by an authorized and properly trained technician.
Opening the cover or other attempts by the user to service this unit may result in serious injury or death from
electrical shock, and may increase the risk of fire and will void all warranties associated with this product.
14. Replacement parts---In case the product needs replacement parts, make sure that the service person uses
replacement parts specified by the manufacturer, or those with the same characteristics and performance as the
original parts. Use of unauthorized parts can result in fire, electric shock and/or other dangers, plus, will void your
15. Safety checks---Upon completion of service or repair work, request the service
technician to perform safety checks to ensure that the product is in proper operating
16. Wall mounting--- For safety we recommend when mounting the product on a wall,
be sure to install the product according to the method recommended by the
manufacturer. This is a safety feature.
17. Stand--- Do not place the product on an unstable trolley, stand, tripod or table.
Placing the product on an unstable base can cause the product to fall, resulting in
serious personal injuries as well as damage to the product. When mounting the
product on a wall, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Use only the
mounting hardware recommended by the manufacturer.
18. Careful move--- When attempting to move the product use caution to avoid injury
and or damage to product . Sudden stops, excessive force and uneven floor
surfaces can cause the product to fall from the trolley. We recommend the use of 2
people to move the product
19. Lightning---For added protection for this television equipment during a lightning
storm, or when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time, unplug it
from the wall outlet and disconnect the antenna. This will prevent damage to the
equipment due to lightning and power-line surges.
20. Do not use this apparatus near water---for example, near a bathtub, washbowl,
kitchen sink, or laundry tub, in a wet basement, or near a swimming pool, and the like.
Do not use immediately after moving from a low temperature to high temperature
environment, as this causes condensation, which may result in fire, electric shock, or