1. Always make sure that the fan is unplugged from any electrical outlet before
cleaning or assembly.
2. To ensure adequate air circulation to the motor, keep vents at the rear of the motor
housing free of dust, fluff, etc. A vacuum cleaner should not be used to clean these
vents. Do not disassemble the fan to remove dust.
3. Wipe the exterior parts with a soft cloth soaking a mild detergent. Do not use any
abrasive detergent or solvents that could scratch the surface. Do not use any of the
following as a cleaner: gasoline or thinner.
4. Do not allow water or any other liquid into the motor housing or interior parts.
1. Be sure to unplug fan from the electrical supply source before cleaning.
2. Plastic parts should be cleaned with mild soap and damp cloth or sponge.
Thoroughly remove soap film with clean water.
3. Be sure not to allow water or other liquid to enter the inside of the motor.
PRINTED IN CHINA