When using this fireplace, basic precautions should always be taken to reduce the risk of fire, electric
shock and injury to persons, including the following:
CAUTION‐High temperature, keep electrical cords, drapery and other furnishings at least 3 feet from the
front, side and rear of the fireplace.
1. Read all instructions before using the fireplace, and retain for future reference.
2. Remove the unit from its packaging and check to make sure it is in good condition before using.
3. Do not let children play with parts of the packing (such as plastic bags etc.).
4. Check the household voltage to ensure it matches the fireplace's rated specification.
5. Check the power cord and plug carefully before use to make sure that they are not damaged.
6. Make certain that the room is equipped with a working smoke detector.
7. Before unplugging the power cord, be sure to turn off the power. When touching the unit, be sure
your hands are dry to prevent from electric shock.
8. Do not use the fireplace near curtains, or other inflammable objects. Keep combustible materials,
such as pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet from the front, side and rear of
9. Do not block air intakes or exhaust, in any manner to prevent possible fire. Do not use on soft or
uneven surfaces, like a bed, where openings may get blocked.
10. Extreme caution is necessary when any fireplace in used by, or near children or infants.
11. Never leave children or infants unattended when the fireplace is on or plugged in.
12. Always unplug the fireplace when not in use.
13. Prevent water from getting into the housing of the fireplace during operation or in storage. Always
store in a dry area free from potential moisture. This fireplace is not intended for use in bathrooms,
laundry areas, or similar indoor locations. Never locate the fireplace where it may fall into a bath tub
or get exposed to water in any way.
14. Do not use in places where gasoline, paint, or other inflammable liquids are used or stored.
15. Do not run the cord under carpets. Do not cover the cord with throw rugs, runners, or like products.
Arrange the cord away from traffic areas and where it will not be tripped over.
16. Do not operate any fireplace with a damaged cord, damaged plug, after the fireplace malfunctions,
or if it has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the fireplace to an authorized service
facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
17. Do not insert fingers or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may
cause electric shock or fire, or damage the fireplace.
18. This fireplace is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces. If provided,
use handles when moving this fireplace.
19. Use this fireplace only as described in this manual. Any other uses not recommended by the
manufacture may cause fire, electric shock, or personal injure and may void the warranty privileges.
20. Always plug fireplaces directly into a wall power port. Never use with an extension cord, power strip,
surge protector, multiple outlet adapter, cord reel or outlet‐type air freshener. The use of such
devices may create a fire hazard.
GENERAL SAFETY INFORMATION