V I I I .
C O M F O R T
HIGH-BACK SEAT HEADREST
Your high-back seat has an adjustable headrest that
locks into three different positions. To raise or lower
the headrest, press the lock release button and slide
the headrest up or down until it locks into place. See
You may adjust the armrests to various widths. Just
loosen each of the large thumbscrews on the rear of
the seat frame, slide the armrests either in or out,
then retighten the thumbscrews. You can also fold
the armrests up or down to make getting on and off
the Hurricane PMV easier. See figure 12.
You will need the following tools to adjust the height
of the armrests: 5/32in. hex key, 1/8in. hex key,
1. Loosen the setscrew on the side of the height
adjustment tube with the 1/8in. hex key. See fig-
2. Loosen and remove the acorn nut and screw
holding the height adjustment tube in place.
3. Raise or lower the height adjustment tube to the
4. Align the holes in the adjustment tube with the
holes in the armrest upright.
5. Insert the screw through the holes in both the
height adjustment tube and the armrest upright.
6. Install and tighten the acorn nut.
7. Tighten the setscrew on the side of the height
8. Repeat for the other armrest.
A D J U S T M E N T S
PUSH LOCK RELEASE BUTTON TO ADJUST HEADREST
FIGURE 11. HIGH-BACK SEAT HEADREST
LOOSEN KNOBS TO ADJUST ARMREST WIDTH
FIGURE 12. ARMREST WIDTH ADJUSTMENT
HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT TUBE
FIGURE 13. ARMREST HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT