* Within concrete wall rooms such as basements or office
buildings, the received signal may be weakened.
Always place the unit near the window.
The weather projection clock is capable to detect an
atmospheric pressure changes. Based on collected data,
it forecasts the weather for the next 12 to 24 hours.
1. The weather forecast accuracy is approximately 70%.
2. Display shows forecasted, not current conditions.
3. The "Sunny" icon indicates clear weather, even when
displayed during nighttime hours.
The barometric pressure arrows indicate if pressure is
rising, steady, or falling.
INDOOR ANR OUTDOOR TEMPERATURES
The trend indicator shows the trend of temperatures collected
at a particular remote sight. There are three trends will be
shown: rising, steady, and falling.
MAXIMUM AND MINIMUM TEMPERATURE
The maximum and minimum record of the indoor and outdoor
temperature will be automatically stored in the memory. It will
display the minimum, maximum and the current reading upon
each press of both [channel] & [ – ] buttons, the unit will
return to the current temperature display in 15 seconds.
To clear the memory, press & hold [channel] for 3 seconds
and all stored readings will be erased.
If the main unit display for the remote sensor goes blank,
press and hold [ – ] for 2 seconds to begin a new signal
search. If the signal still isn't received,
please make sure that:
1. The remote sensor is in its proper location.
2. The distance between the main and remote units is not
over 100 feet.
3. The path between units is clear of obstacles. Shorten the
distance between units if necessary.
4. Fresh batteries are installed correctly in both remote sensor
and main unit.
Note: When the temperature falls below freezing, the
batteries in outdoor remote sensor(s) may have reduced
voltage supply and a shorter effective range. We recommend to
Use lithium-ion batteries at the temperatures below 32°F