N [LIGHT SENSOR] SWITCH
When AC adapter is connected, position the light sensor
* "AUTO" to activate an auto backlight.
* "ON" to set continuous LCD backlight.
* "OFF" to deactivate LCD backlight.
The built-in light sensor detects the environmental light
conditions. If the light conditions are lower than 100 LUX,
the LCD lights up automatically.
• Remote temperature transmission to the main unit via
433 MHz signal
• Case can be wall mounted using built-in hanger
• 100 feet transmission range without interference
• LCD display of measured temperature
• Temperature display unit (C°or F°) selection
• Transmission channel selection
THERMO – SENSOR
A LED INDICATOR
Flashes once when the remote sensor transmits a reading to
the main unit.
Flashes twice when battery power is low.
B BATTERY COMPARTMENT
Holds two AA batteries.
Resets all previous settings.
D CHANNEL SELECTOR
Selects the desired channel before installing batteries.
E WALL-MOUNT RECESSED HOLE
Keeps the remote sensor on the wall.
F °C/ °F SWITCH
Selects the temperature display in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
1. We recommend using alkaline batteries for the main unit
and remote sensor.
2. Avoid using rechargeable batteries.
3. Insert batteries before first use, matching the polarity as
MADE IN CHINA
shown in the battery compartment.
4. Always install batteries in the remote sensor before the
5. Press RESET after each battery change, using paper clip or
6. During an initial setup, place the main unit as close as
possible to the remote sensor.
7. After reception is established (remote temperature will
appear on the receiver's display), position the remote sensor
and main unit within the effective transmission range of
1. Avoid setting the time and date on the main unit before the
outdoor temperature is displayed.
2. The effective operating range may be influenced by the
surrounding building materials and how the receiver and
transmitter are positioned.