" (Weekday alarm), "
" (Single day alarm), and
"Pre-AL" (Pre-alarm) icons will indicate which alarm mode
is armed. You can enable or disable an alarm by pressing the
[ + ],[ – ] buttons in alarm display mode. Press MODE to
toggle between alarm modes or to return to the default display.
SETTING THE ALARM
To set any alarm,
1. Press [ALARM ON/OFF] once to display a specific alarm
time. If the selected alarm is off, "OFF" will be displayed.
2. Press and hold [ALARM ON/OFF] for 2 seconds.
The hour digit will flash.
3. Enter the hour using [ - ] or [ + ] buttons.
4. Press [ALARM ON/OFF] again. The minute digits will
5. Enter the minutes using [ - ] or [ + ] buttons.
6. Press [ALARM ON/OFF] again to exit from the alarm
7. Repeat the same procedure to set any of alarms (weekly,
daily or pre-alarm).
When the alarm sounds, press the LIGHT/ SNOOZE button
to temporarily stop the alarm. After depressing, the alarm
sound will resume in 5 minutes.
If the alarm is not disabled after that, it will sound for
4 more minutes and then will stop by itself.
HOW TO STOP AN ALARM
Press [ALARM ON/OFF ] on the main unit to disable any
This product is engineered to give you years of satisfactory
service if handled carefully. Here are a few precautions:
1. Do not immerse the units in water.
2. Do not clean the units with abrasive or corrosive materials.
They may scratch the plastic parts and corrode the
3. Do not subject the product to excessive force, shock, dust,
temperature, or humidity, which may result in malfunctions,
shorter lifespan, damaged batteries, and damaged parts.
4. Do not tamper with the units' internal components. Doing
so will invalidate the warranty and may cause damage.
These units contain no user-serviceable parts.
5. Use only fresh batteries. Do not mix new and old batteries.
6. Read the user's manual thoroughly before operating the units.