a. Click the arrow icon
b. Scroll to the right side, and click Control Panel in the Windows System section.
2. Depending on your Control Panel mode, do one of the following:
• Click the Uninstall a program option under the Programs menu.
• Click Programs and Features.
3. Select the ThinkPad Basic USB 3.0 Dock and then right-click your mouse. The Uninstall option is
4. Click Uninstall.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to uninstall the device driver.
in the bottom-left corner of the screen to go to the Apps screen.