29. Behind the left side of the fuse box, locate the 3-pin
connector blue-taped to the vehicle harness, and
remove the blue tape to free the connector. Plug the
3-pin connector you just freed into the 3-pin
connector from the disarm switch.
30. Wrap half of a cushion tape around the 3-pin
connectors, then secure them to the vehicle harness
with one wire tie as shown.
8 of 8
31. Check that all wire harnesses are routed properly
and all connectors are plugged in.
32. Reinstall all removed parts.
33. Connect the negative cable to the battery.
34. Check operation of the Security System according
to the Owner's Manual supplied in the Security
35. Put the Security System Attachment Owner's
Manual in the glove box for your customer.
AII 20465 (9908)
© 1999 American Honda Motor Co., Inc - All Rights Reserved.