18. Position the control unit on the control bracket, and
install the two collars and two 4 x 30 mm bolts.
19. Locate the 22-pin connector blue-taped to the
vehicle harness, and remove the blue tape to free
the connector. Plug the 22-pin connector you just
freed into the control unit.
6 of 8
4 x 30 mm
20. Remove number 3 fuse from the bottom row of the
21. Push the two fuses from the kit into the number 3
and number 6 slots in the fuse box.
22. Remove the fuse box cover from the driver's
dashboard lower cover; then remove and discard the
existing fuse label. Attach the fuse box label from
the kit to the fuse box cover.
(Remove and discard.)
AII 20465 (9908)
© 1999 American Honda Motor Co., Inc - All Rights Reserved.