• Use this button to turn the power
CYCLE SELECTOR KNOB
• Rotate the Cycle
selector knob to select
the cycle designed for
different types of fabric
and soil levels.
• Use this button to Start/
Stop the washer.
• Pre Wash: Use this option for loads that need pretreatment. It adds 16
minutes of prewash and drain.
• Rinse + Spin: Use this option to rinse and then spin.
• Dry Only: When you want dry only, select the this option.
• Less Steam: Use this option to steam wash only a small amount of
• Eco Steam: Use this option to a steam wash while reducing the
EST. TIME REMAINING
• This display shows:
a) the estimated time remaining in the
cycle when operating.
b) an error code when an error has been