INTENSIVE, FAVORITE BUTTON
• Intensive: If the laundry is heavily soild "Intensive" optionis
effective. By selecting the Intensive option,the
wash time may be extended, depending onthe
• Favorite:This option allows you to store a customized wash
cycle for future use.
• Use this option to prevent unwanted use of the
washer. Press and hold the Wash and Rinse
buttons for 3 seconds to lock/unlock control.
• When Child lock is set, CHILD LOCK lights
and all buttons are disabled except the Power
button. You can lock the washer while it is
• These lights show which portion
of the cycle the washer is
• Allows the start of any cycle
to be delayed for 3~19
• Dry programs selected by
rotating dry knob.
• [Normal – More – 30 – 60 – 90 –
120 – 150 – Low Temp. – Iron]
can be selected.] can be selected.
• This option features an
performance with low energy
and water consumption.
RINSE, TEMP., and SPIN BUTTON
• To change the Rinse Cycling, press the
Rinse button repeatedly through available
• Select a water temperature based on the
type of load you are washing.
• To change the spin speed, press the Spin
Speed button repeatedly to cycle through