8.5 Auto STAND-BY function
To decrease the energy consumption, this
function automatically deactivates the ap-
9. HINTS AND TIPS
9.1 Preparing the laundry
• Close the zippers.
• Close the fasteners of the duvet covers.
• Do not keep ties or ribbons loose (e.g.
apron ribbons). Tie them before you
start a programme.
• Remove all items from the pockets.
• If an item has the internal layer made of
cotton, turn it inside out. Make sure that
the cotton layer is always external.
• We recommend that you set the cor-
rect programme applicable for the type
of fabrics that are in the appliance.
10. CARE AND CLEANING
10.1 Cleaning the filter
Laundry that is applicable for tumble dryer.
Laundry that is applicable for tumble dryer. Set the programme with
Laundry that is applicable for tumble dryer. Set the programme with low
Laundry that is not applicable for tumble dryer.
• After 5 minutes if you do not start the
• After 5 minutes from the end of the pro-
• Do not put fabrics with strong colours
together with fabrics with light colours.
Strong colours can bleed.
• Use an applicable programme for cot-
ton jersey and knitwear to prevent the
items to shrink.
• Make sure that the laundry weight is
not more than the maximum weight
that is in the programme table.
• Dry only the laundry that is applicable
for tumble dryer. Refer to the fabric la-
bel on the items.