been contaminated by hair care prod-
ucts be placed in a tumble dryer they
should first be washed in hot water with
extra detergent -this will reduce, but not
eliminate, the hazard.
2.4 Care and Cleaning
Risk of injury or damage to the
• Before maintenance, deactivate the ap-
pliance and disconnect the mains plug
from the mains socket.
• Do not use water spray and steam to
clean the appliance.
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal ob-
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Remove the door catch to prevent chil-
dren and pets to get closed in the ap-
Button for condenser door
Locks for condenser lid
The load door can be installed by
the user in the opposite side. It
can help to easily put and remove
the laundry or if there is a limit to
install the appliance (see separate