1. CONDITIONS OF USE
This appliance is intended to be used in
household and similar applications such
• Farm Houses
Before the installation and use of the ap-
pliance, carefully read the supplied in-
structions. The manufacturer is not re-
sponsible if an incorrect installation and
use causes injuries and damages. Always
keep the instructions with the appliance
for future reference.
— Caution, risk of fire!
2.1 Children and vulnerable
Risk of suffocation, injury or per-
• This appliance can be used by children
aged from 8 years and above and per-
sons with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction for the opera-
tion of the appliance by a person who is
responsible for their safety.
• Do not let children play with the appli-
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep all detergents away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the
appliance door when it is open.
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall
not be made by children without super-
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appli-
• Obey the installation instruction sup-
plied with the appliance.
• By clients in serviced apartments, holi-
day apartments and other residential
• Make sure that the floor where you in-
stall the appliance is flat, stable, heat
resistant and clean.
• Do not install or use the appliance
where the temperature is less than 5°C
or higher than 35°C.
• Do not install the appliance behind a
lockable door, a sliding door or a door
with a hinge on the opposite side,
where the appliance door can not be
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Always move the appliance vertically.
• The rear surface of the appliance must
be put against the wall.
• Make sure that there is air circulation
between the appliance and the floor.
• Make sure the carpet does not obstruct
the ventilation openings in the base of
the appliance (if applicable).
• Exhaust air must not be discharged into
a flue which is used for exhausting
fumes from appliances burning gas or
• If the tumble dryer is put on top of a
washing machine, use the stacking kit.
The stacking kit, available from your au-
thorized vendor, can be used only with
the appliance specified in the instruc-
tions, supplied with the accessory.
Read it carefully before installation (Re-
fer to the Installation leaflet).
• Ensure you have good ventilation in the
installation room to avoid the back flow
of gases into the room from appliances
burning other fuels, including open fires.
• The appliance can be installed as free-
standing or below the kitchen counter
with correct space (Refer to the Installa-