15. WARRANTY ....................17 WE’RE THINKING OF YOU Thank you for purchasing an Electrolux appliance. You’ve chosen a product that brings with it decades of professional experience and innovation. Ingenious and stylish, it has been designed with you in mind. So whenever you use it, you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll get great results every time.
ENGLISH responsible if an incorrect installation and use causes injuries and damages. Always keep the instructions with the appliance for future reference. - Read the supplied instructions. - Warning; Risk of fire / Flammable materials 1.1 Children and vulnerable people safety WARNING! Risk of suffocation, injury or permanent disability.
Read it carefully before installation (Refer to the Installation leaflet). The appliance can be installed as freestanding or • below the kitchen counter with correct space (Refer to the Installation leaflet). Do not install the appliance behind a lockable door, a •...
ENGLISH Do not dry unwashed items in the tumble dryer. • Items that have been soiled with substances such as • cooking oil, acetone, alcohol, petrol, kerosene, spot removers, turpentine, waxes and wax removers should be washed in hot water with an extra amount of detergent before being dried in the tumble dryer.
• The floor area where the appliance is cause health problems to people and to be installed must be flat, stable, pets. heat resistant and clean. • Do not sit or stand on the open door. • Make sure that there is air circulation •...
ENGLISH • Disconnect the appliance from the • Dispose of the appliance in mains electrical and water supplies. accordance with local requirements • Cut off the mains electrical cable for the disposal of Waste Electrical close to the appliance and dispose of and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
Time touchpad Touch the touchpads with your finger in the area with Delay touchpad the symbol or name of the option. Do not wear gloves Buzzer touchpad when you operate with the Delicate touchpad control panel. Make sure that the control panel is Start/Pause touchpad always clean and dry.
ENGLISH Load (max.) Programmes Type of load Fabric mark Drying level: suitable for ironing. Iron Dry 7kg/ Synthetic Drying level: extra dry. Extra Dry 3kg/ Drying level: cupboard dry. Cupboard Dry 3kg/ Drying level: suitable for ironing. Iron Dry 3kg/ Cotton and synthetic fabrics.
• cycle end 7.2 Delicate • start and end of crease guard phase With this option you can set a delicate • cycle interruption drying programme that has a low The buzzer function is by default always temperature. Use this option with a on.
ENGLISH 8. SETTINGS The child lock indicator comes on. It is possible to deactivate the child lock option while a programme operates. Press and hold the same touchpads until the child lock indicator goes off. A. Time touchpad 8.2 Adjustment of the remaining B.
2. Set the correct programme and • An intermittent acoustic signal options for the type of load. operates. The display shows the programme • The indicator flashes. duration. • The indicator flashes. The drying time you see is • The Start/Pause indicator is on.
ENGLISH • If an item has an internal layer made • Make sure that the load do not of cotton, turn it inside out. Make sure exceeds the maximum load stated in that the cotton layer is always facing programs chapter or shown on the outward.
5. 1) 1) if necessary, clean the filter with hot water. 12.2 Emptying the water container You can use the water from the water container as an alternative to distilled water (e.g. for steam ironing). Before you use the water, remove dirt residues with a filter.
ENGLISH 12.4 Cleaning the drum Use a moist cloth to clean. Dry the cleaned surfaces with a soft cloth. WARNING! CAUTION! Disconnect the appliance Do not use furniture cleaning before you clean it. agents or cleaning agents which can cause corrosion Use a standard neutral soap detergent to to clean the appliance.
13. TROUBLESHOOTING Problem Possible solution You cannot activate the appliance. Make sure that the mains plug is connec‐ ted to the mains socket. Check fuse in fuse box (domestic installa‐ tion). The programme does not start. Press Start/Pause. Make sure that the appliance door is closed.
This document sets out the terms and the ACL; conditions of the product warranties b) ‘ACL’ means Schedule 2 to the for Electrolux Appliances. It is an Competition and Consumer Act important document. Please keep it 2010; with your proof of purchase c) ‘Appliance’...
Limited (collectively ‘Electrolux’) travel and delivery of the Appliance of 3-5 Niall Burgess Road, Mount to and from Electrolux or its ASC. If Wellington, in respect of you reside outside of the service Appliances purchased in New area, you will bear the cost of: Zealand;...
Electrolux and its compensation for any other ASC may exchange information in reasonably foreseeable loss or relation to you to enable Electrolux to damage. You are also entitled to meet its obligations under this have the Appliance repaired or...
SERVICE NEW ZEALAND FOR SPARE PARTS or to find the address of or to find the address of your nearest authorised your nearest state spare ELECTROLUX (NZ) Limi‐ service centre in New Zea‐ parts centre in New Zea‐ land land www.electrolux.co.nz...