Nokia Lumia Icon: Camera
Add movement to your photos
Do you want to create magical photos that seem almost alive? Use the
Cinemagraph app to animate your still photos.
1. Swipe left, and tap Cinemagraph.
2. To take a photo, tap
, and press the Camera Key.
3. Pick the areas you want to animate, and tap
4. To save the animated photo, tap
Download Nokia Lenses from Windows Phone Store
Would you like to make your camera even better and find new fun ways
to take great photos?
Download Nokia Lenses apps from Windows Phone Store.
1. To turn the camera on, press the Camera Key.
> find more lenses, and follow the instructions.
Using services or downloading content may cause the transfer of large
amounts of data, which may result in data costs.
Photos and videos
Shot lots of great photos and videos? Here's how you view, organize,
share, and edit them.
The photos you've taken or videos you've recorded with your phone are
saved to the Photos Hub, where you can browse and view them.
To find your photos and videos easily, mark your favorites, or organize
them into albums.
Relive those important moments – view the photos on your phone.
1. To view a photo you've taken, tap camera roll and the photo.
2. To view the next photo, swipe left. To view the previous photo,