Nokia Lumia Icon: Entertainment
Sync music and videos between your phone and
Do you have media on your computer that you want to listen to or
watch on your phone? Use a USB cable to sync music and videos
between your phone and computer.
1. Connect your phone to a compatible computer with a USB cable.
2. In your computer's file manager, such as Windows Explorer or
Finder, drag and drop your songs and videos to your phone.
If your computer's operating system is Windows 7 or
Windows 8, you can also use the Windows Phone app.
Windows 8 installs the app automatically. With Windows 7,
you can download it from www.windowsphone.com.
For info on which app works with which computer, see the following
Windows 8 RT
Want to have some fun? Keep yourself entertained by downloading and
playing games on your phone.
Get new games
Head to Store to download and install new games on your phone.
Games > get more games.
2. Browse the selection in Store, and tap the game you want.
3. To download a free game, tap install.
4. To try a game for free, tap try.
5. To buy a game, tap buy.
To uninstall a game, tap and hold a game in the collection
view, and tap uninstall.
The availability of payment methods depends on your country of
residence and your network service provider.